We're off to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving, and we wanted to wish you a happy turkey day.The big news here is that Sam has a new cousin! Lillian Belle was born on Friday, November 20. She is healthy and the new parents are doing well. I was able to pop down for a quick visit to see the little bundle, so I have a few photos to share. She is adorable and I can't wait for Dave and Sam to meet her next week.
Sam's vocabulary is expanding each day. Granted, many of the words aren't enunciated perfectly, but we get the gist of what he is saying. For example, he now calls all of his balls, "ba-ball" which means basketball. And we're pretty sure today he said "fire truck". He's also a big help around the house. Whenever I vacuum, he likes to push his lawnmower behind me to vacuum up whatever I missed. (When viewing the photo remember that I'm 23 weeks pregnant).
He's also really getting into his trucks, cars and trains. He likes to line them up and push them around. And, when he is done with his dinner he places all the food that fell off his plate, back on and hands it to me. It's amazing to see him learn new things each day. Oh, and today he was in the yard and just started dancing. He was turning around, stomping his feet and swaying side to side. It was so funny. Of course, I didn't have the camera on me when it happened. There are a few November photos in the photo gallery. Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, gobble.
No comments:
Post a Comment