We had a happy Halloween in the Ribar house. Sam was Winnie the Pooh, and he had a special visit from na-dah Pooh.
Actually, Sam didn't like his costume. He cried the moment it went on his body. Probably because it was 75 degrees and super muggy outside, and his costume was very well insulated. But he was fine once we got outside to visit a couple neighbor friends; although, he was sweating by the time we brought him home. He was adorable just the same.
As I said, my parents visited for the weekend, and it was a good time. I love it when family visits, and to be here for a holiday, well it made my day.I had an ultrasound last week and all is well with the baby. They tell us it's a girl, but Dave and I don't believe the doctor. Who can blame us? And I showed the ultrasound picture to my dad, whose only response was "time will tell." Definitely not the words of assurance I was hoping to hear. I have another ultrasound in December, so we'll get to confirm the sex at that time. Until then, Dave and I are holding off on thinking of baby names. Of course, the most important thing is that the baby is healthy. The October photo album has more pictures.


1 comment:
OMG!!! big and little pooh are too much together!! and just to remind you that any variation of juliane is probably the most perfect choice for either a boy or girl.. i'm just thinking...
Post a Comment