
It seems that every day Sam has a new "first". Monday was his first sponge bath. Tuesday his first doctor's visit (everything is good). Wednesday, we took our first walk. And today (Thursday), he had his nails clipped for the first time.
We are adjusting well to life with a baby, and much of it is due to Sam. He is a very calm, laid back baby. He does cry and fidget, but it never seems to last too long (knock on wood). His only bad habit is that he likes to spit up soon after getting dressed. which means we've had a chance to try on many of his new outfits. It's like his own personal fashion show.
There are new pictures in the photo gallery. And video is coming very soon. Either today or tomorrow.
2 comments:
Sam is so cute! I love all of the pictures your posting. I can't wait to come and see all of you in July. Congratulations again! I miss you!
Wow! He is beautiful. I'm so happy to hear that everything is well. I hope you both are getting some sleep.Please keep posting new pictures when you get a chance. Love you guys and Congratulations.
Kathleen
Post a Comment