Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. It's hard to believe it's May already. It's been awhile since the last post, but we don't really have much to report on.Elizabeth is smiling more and more, as you can see here.
And Sam is getting into more and more trouble. But sometimes it's so funny, it's hard not to laugh. For example, this morning (Mother's Day), while Melanie and I were both busy, Sam got a hold of a pen and went to town. He drew on: both arms, his face, his belly, two garbage cans, two doors, the rocker chair, walls, and the bathroom sink. I'm sure there's more, but that's all we found so far.Also with Sam, he's learned he can reach more things by standing on his chair. So he spends half the day pushing or carrying that chair around.
There are new photos in both the April 2010 and May 2010 folders.
Shirts made by Melanie's friend Teresa
Sam giving Liz an early morning greeting.
1 comment:
I was waiting for more pictures, so glad you put up more. I love the shirts your friend made!
Post a Comment