
It was a busy couple weeks in our house-- running errands, hanging out with friends and the dreaded cleaning (sort of). To top it off, Sam came down with a virus on Saturday night. It was his and our, first experience with throw-up. He threw-up in the crib a couple times, which contained the mess, and once in the bonus room. It's awful, because you can't tell him to go to the bathroom, and when I tried to put a bowl in front of his mouth to catch the mess, he pushed it away. We thought he was better Sunday, but he threw up his dinner while in the high chair. Monday he slept all day and today he is more himself, although still a tad tired. I feel like I'm officially in motherhood, but then someone said it's more official when the child throws up on you (oh god).
Other than his virus, Sam is doing well. He is learning to climb on the furniture and go down his slide. He's also getting more confident walking down the stairs with help. Hopefuly, I can get some videos posted of his cute antics.
I don't have many photos to post because my camera ran out of batteries and I kept forgetting to go to the store, but there are a few in the September folder. Sorry for the short post, but I need to get back to Sam.
No comments:
Post a Comment