Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Quiet Week


Nothing eventful happened in the Ribar house over the last seven days. Sam continues to torment Sienna by chasing after her while he pushes his scooter. He knocks into her sideways, head-on and from behind. Sam thinks it is a game and laughs. I try to protect the dog by putting her outside, but she whines and barks to come inside. As soon as she gets comfortable on the floor, here he comes. It's a constant cat and mouse game. Sam also loves "This Little Piggy" and squeals when I grab his toe to begin the song. Dave said he tried it with Sam, but Sam didn't like it. Sigh, it must be a special little ditty between mom and son.

From the following pictures it looks like Sam is "playing" in his sandbox (I filled it with water). It went something like this, take toy out of sandbox, chew on it for a second, then throw it overboard; take toy out of sandbox, chew on it for a second, then throw it overboard. This continued until all of the toys were on the ground. He also enjoyed holding on and traveling all around the sandbox. Occasionally he'd stop and get in the grass and hand me rocks and grass. I'm counting this as my first gift from him (hahah). There are new April photos.

No comments: