Sam the Man wasn't even born! His due date of April 3 had come and gone, and we were watching the time tick away. One fear was that my water would break at the gym, and I worried the house would be dirty, so I cleaned the house top to bottom every other day. Dave worked from home and didn't like to go far from me. Fast forward to today and it's hard to believe Sam's official "baby days" are dwindling away.
Sam continues to explore his surroundings and he enjoys his little world. He figured out how to maneuver his push scooter in and out of corners and walls, so he can get where he wants to go in the upright position. Today, for the first time, he walked while one of us held both of his hands. He's getting closer to walking! I think I've posted this before, but I will again, Sam likes to crawl with an object in his hand. It's so cute to see, especially when the object is too big.
One or two of his bottom molars coming in, and they are causing him pain. THe past couple nights he was up most of the night, and he also has a runny/stuffy nose. I don't know if it's a cold, allergies, or a side effect to the teeth coming in, but he's isn't 100% happy.
I am sorry it took more than two weeks to post on this site. There are new photos in March and April. Also, there's a video below. It's not the best quality because it was taken with my photo camera and the sun was head-on with the lens.
No comments:
Post a Comment