Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Long Feb 2010


This month flew! But the weeks are starting to slowly tick as the due date approaches-- 3 weeks to be exact. We're getting the house and "affairs," if you will, in order. I would prefer that I go to the hospital on a day following one in which I just cleaned the house. Last night I was laying in bed at 1 a.m. and thought I felt a cramp. I thought to myself, "I should get up and clean in case this is it." But I didn't. And I'm fairly certain the cramp was in my head and not my uterus.

Little man is doing well. I can't believe how happy he is all the time (well, except for when he doesn't get his way). I need to film when he talks, because the way he pronounces some words is so cute. My favorite is when he says "books." He sounds British or something. In the meantime, here are a few videos. They aren't exciting, but I thought the family in Pittsburgh might appreciate seeing him do some sort of action. Also, there are many new February photos.










No comments: