Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Little Under the Weather

Little pookie has been sick the past several days with a fever, cough and runny nose. This is his first illness that he actually lays around and acts sick. He doesn't want to do anything except watch tv and sleep. I hope Dave and I don't get it, because it must be awful if Sam won't play. It's too bad, because the weather is beautiful but he is stuck inside. He's already on his second nap today, and you'd think that I would have more to show for it than posting this blog, but that's about all I've accomplished. Oh, I stand corrected, I folded a load of laundry.

We visited na-nah and na-dah over the weekend. The big news is that Sam didn't cry when he saw his na-dah! And he liked having all-access to a dog. Na-nah claims Sam offered Reagan his sippy cup and said, plain as day, "Want water?" Dave and I took advantage of the grandparents availability to watch Sam and went to the outlets to purchase clothes for the new baby. I think I spent two hours in the Carter's outlet-- they definitely have the best prices on baby clothes. It's certainly different shopping for a girl than a boy. For starters, there are more than three colors to choose from (although all the pink is a tad annoying) and there are so many more style options. Boy or girl, it's fun shopping for a baby.

Nine weeks left to go on the pregnancy. I think it's a little scary when the time remaining is less than one trimester, but at least if she arrives early her chances of survival are good. I feel good and can't believe how fast the time flies. There are a few new January photos. I'd better go, so I don't have to spend what's left of nap time on the computer. I spoke too soon! He just woke up!

1 comment:

julie said...

I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left til Sam's a big brother!!